The EZ-160PNP is our plug-and-play fleet tracking device that requires virtually no installation it simply plugs into the vehicle’s OBDII port in seconds. If you can plug in a lamp you can install this device. The device is
compatible with most cars and trucks manufactured after 1996, and it is built with the quality components needed to meet the high reliability and the large amounts of data required for continuous fleet tracking.
- Reports once per minute (plus turns) when vehicle is on and once per hour when off.
- Internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas reduce installation time and support a covert installation.
- Internal back-up battery allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected from the OBDII port (lasts approximately 60 minutes).
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 20,000 data points, which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network.
- Includes “smart power management,” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off, triggering the device’s “sleep mode” and significantly reducing the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the 3G CDMA Verizon cellular network to transmit all of the vehicle generated data (an unlimited Verizon cellular data plan is included with your service)
DEVICE SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS
- Web based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking is set at 60 seconds plus turns.
- Supports “closest vehicle” worker dispatch functionality providing accurate ETAs and reduce wasted time between jobs and improve customer relations.
- Provides real-time location, speed, heading, stopping and mileage data.
- Track maintenance schedules based upon real time mileage data.
- Provides hard breaking and hard acceleration information to help reduce or eliminate unsafe driving behavior.
- Monitor idling to reduce fuel and unnecessary wear on your vehicle.
- Provides exact arrival and departure data relative to any task, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Provides the ability to create customized zones (landmarks) and receive data relative to the entering, exiting and time spent within each customized zone.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom Map Icons (including the ability to input actual photos of each of your vehicles).
- Provides 1 year of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived, for future reference if and when needed.