The EZ-360-TT is our trailer tracker specifically designed and engineered for your trailers. The device is built to withstand harsh environments and contains internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas. It requires a 12- or 24-volt power source, but it also contains an internal back up battery that will typically enable the device to function for 60 days without power.
- Reports every 10 minutes
- When device/trailer is disconnected from tractor, the device will report in its location information and go to sleep.
- Low power consumption when in sleep mode (disconnected from tractor) and will wake up to report in once a day.
- If the device/trailer is moved more than 300 feet without being connected to power, a TOW alert will occur. The device has a built in motion sensor.
- Power Disconnect alert – if the 12V power is removed from the device.
- Low-battery notifi cation and voltage monitoring.
- Ability to monitor activity (1 input / ground trigger) such as the opening and closing of rear trailer doors.
- Internal backup battery when power is disconnected.
DEVICE SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS
- Web based; providing access to your fl eet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking updates every 10 minutes when the device/trailer is connected to the vehicle’s trailer power connector. Will also update on a daily basis when device/trailer is unplugged.
- Provides arrival and departure data relative to any job/location, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom map icons (including the ability to input actual photos of your trailer).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.