The EZ-460-EQ is our equipment tracker specifically designed and engineered for all powered assets. The device is built to withstand harsh environments and contains internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas. It requires a 12- or 24- volt power source, but it also contains an internal back up battery that will typically enable the device to function for 60 days without power.
- Reports every 10 minutes when equipment is on.
- When Ignition is turned off it will report total engine hours used and distance traveled.
- Low power consumption when in sleep mode and will wake up to report in once a day.
- TOW alerts occur when equipment is moved without the ignition ON.
- Power Disconnect alert - If the 12V or 24V power pack is removed from the device.
- Low-battery notifi cation and voltage monitoring.
- Ability to monitor PTO (Power Take Off) activity.
- Internal backup battery when power is disconnected.
DEVICE SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS
- Web based; providing access to your fl eet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking updates every 10 minutes when ignition is on. Will also update on a daily basis when ignition is off.
- Track maintenance schedules based upon “real time” engine hours and/or mileage data.
- Provides exact arrival and departure data relative to any job/ location, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom map icons (including the ability to input actual photos of your equipment).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.