The EZ-660-BAT is our battery operated asset tracker designed and engineered for assets when power is not available. The device is built to withstand harsh environments and contains internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas allowing the device to be mounted virtually anywhere on the asset.
- Reports 2 times per day
- Every 12 hours from time that you removed the magnet (which is shipped with each device) to start the unit reporting. For example, if you remove the magnet at 7AM, it will report at 7AM & 7PM.
- Receive alerts if the asset moves outside of the landmarks you've created
- When the unit reports during its 2x per day interval, you will be notified if it EXITED or ENTERED a landmark. NOTE: This is not instant landmark alerting, it will alert at the time of its next reporting interval.
- Weather proof enclosure helps keep the device safe in extreme weather conditions and can be painted to match the color of the asset it is affixed to.
- Battery Life is approximately 4-years with twice daily reports. Battery is field replaceable and has a 1 year warranty
- Has the ability to store and forward up to 5,000 data points, including location events, landmark reporting and low battery notification, if and when the device is out of cell coverage.
DEVICE SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS
- Web-based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Tracking updates twice a day
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges)
- Customer map icons (including the ability to input actual photographs of your asset).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.