The EZ-200-3W is one of our most commonly sold fleet tracking devices, with the abbreviation 3W representing three wires (power, ground and ignition). The device is a universal solution and includes a wiring harness that will support the monitoring of multiple inputs for PTO(power take off). It is built with the quality components needed to meet the high reliability and the large amounts of data required to meet the needs of continuous fleet tracking.
- Reports once a minute (plus turns) when vehicle is on.
- Internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas reducing installation time and to better support a covert installation.
- Internal battery back-up/ allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected.
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 2,000 data points (which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network).
- Includes “smart power management” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off which triggers the device to go into a sleep mode, which will signifi cantly reduce the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the 3G CDMA Verizon cellular network to transmit all of the vehicle generated data (an unlimited Verizon cellular data plan is included with the service.)
DEVICE SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS
- Web based; providing access to your fl eet information limited only by your access to the internet; including a mobile viewer application that will autosize for smartphone or tablet
- Fleet tracking updates every 60 seconds
- Supports “closest vehicle” worker dispatch functionality providing accurate ETAs and reduce wasted time between jobs and improve customer relations.
- P rovides real-time location, speed, heading, stopping and mileage reporting.
- T rack maintenance schedules based upon real time mileage information.
- P rovides hard breaking and hard acceleration information to help get rid of unsafe driving behavior.
- Monitor idling to reduce fuel and unnecessary wear on your vehicle.
- P rovides exact arrival and departure data relative to any task, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- P rovides the ability to create customized zones (landmarks) and receive data relative to the entering, exiting and time spent within each customized zone.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- U nlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom Map Icons (including the ability to input actual photos of each of your vehicles).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.